• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Anyone seen this commercial yet, multiple LBCs

drooartz

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
TR3 as well. They have good taste in cars if nothing else.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I like Cider! :highly_amused:

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
That was funny! :highly_amused:

Tiger

Jedi Warrior
Beautiful cars.

Parking classics under apple trees? Bonk!

Hopefully Stella Artois' cider is better than their flavorless beer.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Stella "Cidre" was a real disappointment here. Thought it was awful.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
When I was a kid, we had a cider press. It had a wooden slat basket that dad lined with a burlap material then filled with ripe apples, I think some of them were over ripe! Turning a wheel on top pressed the apples and the juice was caught in a large pan. He strained the juice through cheese cloth a couple times and then let it set in the cooler for about a week. That stuff got so hard over time, it would give you a buzz if you drank too much. Not sure of the type of apples he used, but they were very sweet. Mom wouldn't let us kids have any after it got a little tight, if she caught us. But it sure was good! :highly_amused: PJ

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
TR3 as well. They have good taste in cars if nothing else.
TR2 actually. it has the inset grille.
I agree great ad! nice cars!
It acme on the other night, and I said to the wife "I want to be one of his delivery drivers!"

catfood

Jedi Knight
Not sure why they are using British cars to advertise french cider.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Not sure why they are using British cars to advertise french cider.

Same reason a British actor portrayed Inspector Clouseau? :jester:

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
"Not sure why they are using British cars to advertise french cider."

Britain > France

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Because a Renault LeCar piled with apples doesn't make me want to pay extra for apple flavored wine coolers

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Stella "Cidre" was a real disappointment here. Thought it was awful.

I had a number of ciders on our trip Down Under, and the Stella was definitely the worst of the trip. My favorite was one I found in Fiji, Somersby Pear Cider from Denmark. I can't get it here in PA, so I am still drinking Magner's Pear Cider and various Apple Ciders here at home.