• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Easter Bunny

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Did you know that in New Zealand they have a bunny hunt on Easter? The animal is not native to the country, and has no natural enemies so it has overrun the grazing lands ever since a European decided to import a few so he could shoot them from his porch. The goal is 5000 rabbits each Easter.

We learned this from our driver on a "Middle Earth" tour a couple of weeks ago. If you have lots of time to kill, I have an album of photos from our nearly 4 week journey to California, Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji on Flickr at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/brooklands/albums/72157666233038265

It was an amazing experience, and one item checked off my bucket list.

sail

Darth Vader
Silver
Country flag
Wow what a trip! Thanks for the photos, probably close as I'll get.
elmer-fudd.jpg

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I know they flush them out of their holes with boiling water - they get Hot Cross Bunnies! :grin:

Country flag
That's their "Attack Rabbit" - R9 Unit,as opposed to a K9 Unit.

And of course for criminal type the only way to deal with an Attack Rabbit is with,

Thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. By which one must count unto three, not four, neither two, unless on proceeds on to three...