• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member in Iowa

TBU_Triumph

Hello to all!

This is my first post after joining the forum in October. My current primary British sports car interest is a 1966 TR4A. A friend bought it this fall and we are working our way through it to get it into safe and reliable running condition. We are doing a lot of basic work on all major systems. I know we will encounter some unknowns along the way.

I have already been able to benefit from the great information in this forum. In the process of replacing all the fuel lines I picked up the neat trick to make an extended ferrule (olive) by starting with 2 regular ferrules. I was also able to find some of the great posts about how to test the overdrive unit.

I will start posting in triumph forum and any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rusty