• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bugeye

wgtolhurst

Freshman Member
Hi everyone
Just got my bugeye AN5L 37209

Drove it home from Richmond VA last Saturday on I-95 to York PA, cold, windy and noisy but enjoyed every minute of it.

Bright Red with a 1275 MG engine. Ribbed 4 speed gearbox

Heater has been bypassed. I'm going to keep it that way as retiring in the next couple of months and moving to Flagler beach FL
icon6.png

Back in my younger days spent many an hour under the bonnet of an A35, Ford 100E Prefect (4 door no less) Morris 1000 and the boot of a Hillman IMP (gosh, could that engine rev) and lastly a Ford Cortina Mk 1 Then it was onto Cars with no souls.

Looking forward to meeting members with great taste :smile:

Bill

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Bill - welcome to BCF, and congrats on your new toy and upcoming retirement!

You are of hardy stock - to drive from Richmond VA to York PA without a heater -

shivering.gif

Photos are always welcome here!
Tom M.

Editor_Reid

Staff member
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome Bill. Great choice of cars! Here's my Bugeye (click on this thumbnail to enlarge it):

AN5L39648 - Reid Trummel - 1960 Austin-Healey Sprite.jpg

Enjoy your retirement and move to Florida. Sounds like you've got a great head start!

Send us a pic if you get a chance.

Country flag
Welcome to the Forum, and welcome to Florida (almost)!

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hope you enjoy Florida! (But you'll have some crazy guy who wears socks with his flip flops as a neighbor) :smile: