• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Getting my first British car - Lotus Elise!

BritishGentleman

Freshman Member
Hey guys,

I've been unfortunately driving a Fiat for the last few years and I've finally got the funds to be permanently driving a car I've wanted for years a Lotus Elise I've be visiting these two dealers this week to test drive these two beauties:

https://www.carwoof.co.uk/used-cars/lotus/elise/used-lotus-elise-111s-london-407819.html
https://www.carwoof.co.uk/used-cars/lotus/elise/used-lotus-elise-111s-houghton-le-spring-459017.html

Personally I like the blue one better but what do you think? I'll let you know once I give them both a spin. Anything I should be looking out for when test driving?

Oh and hey hopefully I'll be able to contribute to this forum a bit once I've got a set of British car keys ;)

Cheers!

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Welcome!

Go with blue; too many silver cars on the road!

:cheers:
Mickey

Roger

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Just a word of counsel - this is primarily a USA-based forum, and the cars you're looking at, the Elise 111S, weren't exported to here so you might not get the support you would from a UK site.
Having said that, welcome anyway, and I'd pick blue, if I couldn't find Racing Green that is!

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
The blue is good, tho I'm particularly partial to Lotus Racing Green
DSCF0015_3.jpg~original