• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hi, Back After Very Long Absence

tcherek

Hellio, it has been a few years since I have visited the forum. Some of you charter members may remember me as the stepdaughter of the longest standing Morgan dealership in the USA. I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that while I still work for Isis Imports Ltd. (and no we are not changing the name, though we take lot of flak for it) I have more recently been designing car badges. Just completed my 14th badge design and have been made In-House Badge Designer for www.MorganCarBadges.com - It's nice to be back!

-Tcherek

OP
tcherek

tcherek

Still doing you car art?

I am, however most of it is on badges. What I enjoy about it is that collectors around the world actually pay (cash money!) for something I created, and they will last long after I am gone. So far all have been Morgan related, however I did include a Jag MK on one recently. I need to branch out, obviously.

OP
tcherek

tcherek

Thanks for the welcome back. Basil you will have to get to the SF Bay Area to get within pub distance of me, I am a NorCal native. If it helps to refresh your memory, you can read an article in a Morgan Club magazine.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.43 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.43 AM.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.35 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.35 AM.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.17 AM.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 5.18.26 AM.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 67
OP
tcherek

tcherek

I really wish I could have downsized those files to the size of my actual ego, as opposed to their current dimensions. Jeesh!