• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Anybody Know This Guy?

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
These bank robbery photos always crack me up. Most of the time I wouldn't recognize myself if it was my picture. Seen on the local news tonight:

CRdySV2UsAEbunP.jpg

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I don't know him but he obviously doesn't drive an LBC as he needs a dependable getaway car.

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Looks to me there more concerned with there employees doing something than bank robbers i can practically read the monitor but two feet beyond??? who's setting these cameras geez.

OP
HealeyRick

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Looks to me there more concerned with there employees doing something than bank robbers i can practically read the monitor but two feet beyond??? who's setting these cameras geez.

No kidding. I can give a pretty clear description of those free lollipops they have on the counter for the kids.

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I think this is the generic guy that is at ALL hold-ups!

Banjo

Yoda
Country flag
Yea... like the "Security" cameras they installed in our shop. Swore up and down they were just to watch the doors. then the manager, on a day he was off, calls the foreman from his cell phone to have him yell at two guys that had been standing talking too long. Did I mention they can log into the system from anywhere with their smart-phones? Security my @ss!!!!
Big brother is watching.

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
It's pretty sad when the phone in my pocket has a better camera than the ones used for security
i honestly think you could collect a bunch older iPhones run them on a wifi and have an app run a loop and do better job than any of these so called security cameras how many people get away with a crime simply because of a crappy camera?
Theres an app that !

OP
HealeyRick

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Another plea for IDing a suspect:

8c502525-aa94-4f36-8308-9c7fb8922241-large16x9_CoventryRobbery1.jpg

The Coventry (RI) Police Department is asking the public to help them find an armed robbery suspect.
Police said a suspect wielding a "large machete" demanded money from a teller at the Bank of Rhode Island at 3 Coventry Shoppers Park on Monday just before 3 p.m.
The suspect then fled the scene on foot with "an undetermined amount of money."
According to authorities, the suspect was wearing a red jacket with a black hood and black pants with white stripes on the sides of each leg.
Photos show that the suspect was also wearing some sort of mask.

Maybe seeing the machete will help:

2016055727ea88b4055.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
You would think with today's imaging technology they could come up with security cameras that would be hi def and crystal clear. It seems many of these pictures taken by security cameras must use the same cameras as the ones used to take most UFO pictures!

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
That will, increasingly, be the case. They'll probably be a hi-def camera on you all the time (in public).

SD Bugeye

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I can do better with an old iPhone and AT HOME app Lol!
i have an old iPhone pointed out my front window when someone walks up to the door or crosses the field of view it emails me a 30 snap shot and audio and keeps doing it till there gone
heck I can turn on the flash and talk back the the speaker or take a snap shot.

D

Deleted member 8987

Even with a mask and a knife....one customer with a .45 or bigger and we'd know what the corpse looked like.