• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

The Weather Forcast

I Know some of us, at least here in the NE, have had a bit of rain lately. Here is the forecast for the rest of the week.

Mark
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

_Wednesday_ Rain heavy at times. Followed by precipitation

_Thursday_ Lingering showers throughout the day. Chance of rain 800%

_Friday_ Moist. Damp. Sodden.

_Saturday_ Rainish, showery. Precipitation expected

_Sunday _ Light rain, followed by heavy rain, followed by pouring

_Monday _Unseasonably rainy in the AM. Uncharitably rainy in the
PM. Unconsciousably rainy in the evening.

_Tuesday_ Endless showers, followed by flooding.

_Wednesday_ Remember Waterworld? Like that but more water.

_Thursday_ Not sunny! Forget Sunny ok?

_Friday_ Clearing just long enough to make weekend plans... Followed by
obscene amounts of rain.
_
Saturday_ Take a wild guess

_Sunday_ Incessant spirit crushing rain. The kind of rain that makes
it hard to get out of bed, the kind that seems like it never will end--
ever.

_Monday_ Please go away

_Tuesday _Ample brilliant sunshine. Didi I say sunshine? I meant rain!

A few years ago this was printed in a local freebie paper, it seems
worth repeating

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Rain... You say?

This picture taken ten days ago right here in Calgary, and still more rain coming through this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

18303685_0d4c162de7.jpg

lesingepsycho

Jedi Warrior
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gifThat's Great!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Being a Portlander, I'm forwarding that to everyone I know!

JACK

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
We had rain yesterday morning, they say we won't have anymore till at least October.

R

Randi

you could cut and paste that forcast for lovely Louisiana....but that's the regular summer forcast! The only delightful difference is it's 100 degrees of humidity!!!!!1Whoo Hoo what a place to live(for mosquitos). As it happens I'm days away from a 2 week stay in our fireworks tent- so throw in heat exhaustion,rashes,death by dehydration & West Nile Mosquitos I live a truly glamourous Life!! Last year after it was over & all the paper work done I passed out for 4 days and my loving family didn't even call the doctor!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cryin.gif If I pass on, I count on every one on this forum to make my sons life heck if I don't get buried in Maggie! I've owned her almost all my life and intend to be lowered in the ground with my hands on the wheel & a smile on my face!!!!!Even if the undertaker has to stuff me like Roy Rogers did "Trigger"!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gifRandi

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Randi -

You just outlined one of the reasons we decided to stay up here in TN! We sure do miss the food, though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mickey

thegoodbeamer

Jedi Warrior
Here we find it amazing how accurate the weatherman is in predicting lousy weather.We actually have had 4 days of sunshine in a row.Forcast for today sunny and hot with extreme possibility of severe thunderstorm.
Thank goodness life is so sunny

XK4

Jedi Hopeful
Do you think there is a chanch of trading Weather Forecasters?
Here in Phoenix all they can predict is Sunny and Hot, or to make things interesting,it will be Hot and Sunny.

Country flag
Here the weatherman gets big bucks for being wrong 60 to 70 percent of the time. At least yours get it right. We have a saying up here, "If you don't like the weather wait 20 minutes". We had two inches of snow here last week and its in the high 60's today. The kids are still skiing although they must climb the hills. (Mammoth Mountain, 120 miles south of here, will close July 4th this year.)

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Thanks Jim... We had quite the flooding here, lots of damage, well into the hundreds of millions... My place was fine though...

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
The previous picture was flood #1, I took this picture during flood #2 nine days later, the water level was much higher the second time around...

20247406_ace5024b4c.jpg