• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Old Road & Track magazines

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Well I finally did it. Threw out all my R & T's from the '60s, '70s and '80s, including some Road test annuals from the '80s and '90s. Years ago, I sold some original Hot Rod & R & Ts from the late '40s and '50s for $50.00. If anyone wants a specific issue, speak up before the recycler gets here on Wednesday & I'll send it to you if I have it - no charge.

PD

65_BRG_Sprite

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I bought 2 issues yesterday: a '61 and '66 at a buck a piece. I collect some of the ads. Had to look at them in the garage due to the odor.

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
I'm looking for the issue in 1969 that has the coverage of the German G.P. Probably July, , August, or September issue. I think my picture may be in the coverage of the G.P.
If you have it, I would love to buy it.

OP
P

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
I have it - but unless your name is Jacky Ickx, the winner, I don't see any pictures other than a couple of race cars. Jackie Stewart was 2nd. The magazine is in perfect condition if you want it. Send me a PM with your name and address.

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
PM sent.

Tiger

Jedi Warrior
I'd think the 1977 R&T 30th-anniversary issue with a reprint of Issue #1 reprinted inside would be a keeper.

But no thanks, I dumped all my 70's stuff long ago, now I have a 20-year collection of Classic and Sports Car taking up a lot of room.

bgbassplyr

Darth Vader
'I have it - but unless your name is Jacky Ickx, the winner, I don't see any pictures other than a couple of race cars. Jackie Stewart was 2nd. The magazine is in perfect condition if you want it.'

Thanks, it's the right mag. The Vee coverage was a separate article, with a picture of the car I was crewing. Brought back a lot of good memories.