• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New from Hethel

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Lotus-Circuit-Car-Side-Low.jpg

Lotus Cars has announced development of a lightweight (1100-1200 lb), open-topped, single-seat variation of the aluminum chassis Elise. The Lotus "Circuit Car" is a logical expansion of the Elise/Exige model line that reinforces company founder Colin Chapman's "performance through light weight" mantra and was designed strictly for track day and club racing events. Elise-derived aerodynamic composite body panels provide substantial downforce while the standard 190hp, 1.8L VVTL-i engine generates sub four-second 0-60 times. A supercharger option will also be available, good for 0-100 times of 9.0 seconds. Production of about 100 units per year at the company's Hethel, England headquarters is scheduled to begin in December, 2005. Price has not yet been determined.

https://www.lotuscarclub.org/

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Wow, that's cool! YOu definitely want to avoid speed bumps in that thing!
Basil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
[ QUOTE ]
designed strictly for track day and club racing events

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like it would a heck of a lot of fun to romp around a track/air strip in. I can definitely see why they say it's designed for track day and club racing. I certainly would not want to be caught in freeway congestion in that thing.