• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tampa FL Rain

Nunyas

Yoda
Country flag
Woke up to pictures of my sister's apartment complex being flooded out this morning. She's on a second floor so her place is ok, and her car some how avoided the flooding while most of her neighbors got extensive water/flooding damage in their cars and apartments.

Then saw this gif of the Tampa FL flooding

l2CVZiy.gif

Speaking of which... Doc, how you holding up in all that sogginess? Your place is perched up on a bit of a mole hill, IIRC...

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Doc are the minarets floating?

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Golf course where we stay in Venice is closed due to flooding and sink holes. They got 16" of rain in July. Here in Ct, we've been having a delightful summer. Crazy weather.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Woke up to pictures of my sister's apartment complex being flooded out this morning. She's on a second floor so her place is ok, and her car some how avoided the flooding while most of her neighbors got extensive water/flooding damage in their cars and apartments.

Then saw this gif of the Tampa FL flooding

l2CVZiy.gif

Speaking of which... Doc, how you holding up in all that sogginess? Your place is perched up on a bit of a mole hill, IIRC...

Reminds me of Pee-wee Herman:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Back forty is a bit soggy but so far we're high 'n dry. Th' hovel is at about four feet above sea level. :smirk: