• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What are the odds?

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Driving in the Midget today to pick up my darling daughter, about five blocks away what should I see in a driveway but this:

Needless to say I stopped and knocked on the door - the owner has numerous old cars (he owns a gas station/ garage) and had just picked this up in Thunder Bay (just shy of 900 miles - ONE WAY!) and had already sold it on to a friend. Apparently the friend had owned a GT in his younger years! Anyway, we had a nice chat, I will be supplying a few parts to get it sorted (tail lights are mismatched etc) but, what are the odds of likely the only two Vauxhalls in a city of two and a half million being five blocks apart.

OP
JPSmit

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Country flag
Invasion of the Body Snatchers only using Vauxhalls instead of pods....? :D