• This "Local Events" forum is expressly for posting local events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Portland ABFM

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Just announced for this year:

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
As usual, Labor Day weekend... this year September 4, 5, and 6 (2015 - the 39th annual show).

Italia 227

Freshman Member
Country flag
Western WA All British Field Meet now at risk, due to looming WA State govt. shutdown:

Attachments

• abfm.jpg
    abfm.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 31
OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
And lots of 4th of July campers are in danger of losing out.
Here's hoping the legislature solves the budget problem by next week!

Registered for the Portland ABFM on-line today. Look for the Bugeye with a Westie driving it. :cool:

Last edited:

Italia 227

Freshman Member
Country flag
Yes, if my spouse is furloughed, cuts into my car spending.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Looks like you dodged one last night as the legislature did resolve the budget.

Italia 227

Freshman Member
Country flag
My spouse was annoyed she didn't get at least one extra vaca day, even if unpaid.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

Italia 227

Freshman Member
Country flag
Can we ask the PDX locals to keep working on the weather forecast ? Keeps going back and forth between sunny and showers !!

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I think THIS coming weekend is so-so... but hopefully the following one will be perfect! Usually is.