• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fall Event News / Gathering of the Faithfull

vixen-mk2

A Special Event This one is a must for all TVR Fans
attachment.php

A GATHERING OF THE FAITHFUL

An Exclusive fall event for Owners of TVR Sports Cars

Featuring Special Guests: Martin Lilley, Mike Mooney, Gerry Sagerman and Alex Saidel
OCTOBER 2[SUP]ND[/SUP] – OCTOBER 3[SUP]RD[/SUP], 2015

HOLIDAY INN; SOMERSET, NEW JERSEY

There is no cost to attend this event other than the purchase price of a banquet ticket. (see reservation form)
The event is open to owners of TVR sports cars…members & non-members alike. So, get the word out!!!
All those pre-registered on or before September fifteenth (15) will receive a wonderful commemorative gift – a high quality, exclusively TVR, 16 month calendar. Only 100 will be printed. They will be copyrighted and clearly marked as First Edition. The month of October will feature Martin Lilley with one of his “babies” A true collectors’ item!
Planned Itinerary as of 06/20/2015:

Friday Evening 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Meet & Greet with food and drink at the home of Bob Steffens who has an amazing garage facility with many on-going projects TVR and otherwise. No cost to attend but reservations requested for planning purposes. (Oh, and If you are a DJ, your services are needed that night!)

Saturday: Details still in the works but for sure, an opportunity to meet Mr Martin Lilley, the owner of TVR sports cars from 1965-1981, and to enjoy the company of all of our special guests -Martin Lilley, Mike Mooney, Gerry Sagerman and Alex Saidel - throughout the weekend in the exclusive staging area: the rear lot of the Somerset Holiday Inn as well as after the banquet at the question and answer session that will be held.
The Banquet will be at 7 p.m. on Saturday with open cash bar from 6 p.m. till close.
This is slated to be a very relaxing weekend for those TVR owners –club members or not – who wish to spend time together with other owners discussing projects, showing off their cars or just in general relaxing in an automotively supported location. We may take a drive to Round Valley State Park on Saturday or we may mill from the back lot to one of the hospitality rooms all day and just visit.
Sunday: Get up and have a good bye breakfast with friends or sleep in. Your call! In any event, we hope to see you there and we thank you in advance for your participation.
We still have some open pages to fill in the calendar ($125.00 per page) If you are interested in seeing your TVR featured, contact your editor at joanreynolds101010@msn.com if you are interested in being featured on a page.

For all guests attending the event and require an overnight room please share the details below….

Holiday Inn Somerset
195 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873 Call in reservations at 1-800-HOLIDAY

Ask for the TVR Car Club of North America Secret Group Code: TVR
Rate per night; $99.00 plus 15% taxes. Last day to make a room reservation at the TVR discounted rate is September 17, 2015

Attachments

• unnamed (67).jpg
    unnamed (67).jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 113
OP
V

vixen-mk2

A Gathering of the Faithful
An Exclusive fall event for Owners of TVR Sports Cars

October 2 & 3, 2015 HOLIDAY INN; SOMERSET, NEW JERSEY

Featuring Special Guests: Martin Lilley, Mike Mooney, Gerry Sagerman and Alex Saidel
REGISTRATION FORM
(No Registration Fee Required! Thank You for Being a Part of the TVR Community!)

Name(s):_____________________________________________________________________________________

Address:_____________________________________________________________________________________

City______________________________________________State:_______________________Zip:_____________

Telephone: ( )____________-_________________ Email Address: ________________________________

I am bringing: _____TVR______ Model: ________________________________ Year: ______________________

My only expense for this fun-filled weekend will be for the banquet tickets which are $50.00 each
Please put me down for ____________________ Banquet ticket(s)
Total Amount: $____________________

Please make your check out to TVRCCNA and Send To:

Dave Hunt
34 Prospect Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Please Note: Because we need a basic head count to plan the food and drink for the Friday evening meal, the Meet & Greet is by Reservation. Having said that, if a few of you show up without having reserved, we won’t throw you out. Just come have fun! Thanks for understanding and do check the box below indicating your participation!
Sincerely, Dave Hunt, Joan Reynolds, Bob Steffens and David Zumstein; Your Hosts

I will attend the Friday night Meet & Greet from 4 pm to 9 pm at the home of Bob Steffens (20 minutes from hotel) that Features a FREE Most Excellent Picnic Dinner
YES: ________ NO: **__________

Care to volunteer to help with some hosting duties either Friday or Saturday? YES: ________ NO: __________

WAIVER: In consideration of this entry, I waive any and all claims for me and my heirs against the TVR Car Club of North America and any of its officers, and any sponsor of this event for any injury or illness which may result directly or indirectly from my participation. I also give my permission for the use of my name and/or pictures in any broadcast, telecast or other account of this event.

Signature:________________________________________________________ Date:________________________

Please Note: There is no registration fee for this event. All who have pre-registered by September 15, 2015 will receive a commemorative gift. The gift is a high quality, 16 month, exclusively TVR calendar. It will be done one sided so that you can frame the pictures you like when 2016 is finished and only 100 will be printed, copyrighted and named as first edition printings. If we need more done, a second batch will be produced and will be marked as second printing. This is a great opportunity to have some well known, historic TVR personages sign your wonderful keepsake!

Grantura_MKI

Darth Vader
Gold
Silver
Country flag
Hoping everyone that is wishing to attend this event gets their registration forms sent and books at the hotel before it fills.
looking forward to seeing all of the TVR lovers!

Grantura_MKI

Darth Vader
Gold
Silver
Country flag
Time to get registered for this event to avoid disappointment.
Hoping to meet new TVR like minded folks!

OP
V

vixen-mk2

Great weekend was had by all if you missed it you missed a great experience we had 72 people at the Banquet and the whole weekend was just amazing my personal favourites where Dons Grantura which was Gerry Sagermans race car in the 60s and Don did a 1500 mile round trip to attend what a great guy and a real gent and i had a rather nice Spin out in her and Alex Saidel brought one of the Jomars and a nice drive out in her as well.
A big thank you to the Organisers Joan Dave and Dave they all did the TVR Community Proud and to Robert Steffens for hosting the Friday night as well what a great Family to open there place to us all

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN2276.jpg
    DSCN2276.jpg