• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hat

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
hat.jpg Never got into the backward hat thing myself.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Brilliant! Love it!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
What do you expect from an A&M fan?

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Never could understand that concept. Way back when playing baseball in school, as a catcher, I had to because it wouldn't fit behind the mask the right way around. :highly_amused:

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Another seemingly legitimate flip. :smile: So, we have two: baseball catcher and submarine targeting.
More?

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
When you are on the creeper under a car.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Where do you buy those hats with the brim in the back? All of the ones in the store have them in the front.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
D

Deleted member 8987

So, my wife who knows that you don't use a football in a basketball game at the world series....says that's a Rally Hat.
"He may have been using it as a rally hat. In baseball, fans turn their hats backward to indicate their enthusiasm that their team, although behind, can come back and win!"

When I pointed out the others in the photo do not have their hat on backwards, she pointed out:
"But the other people have hats of a different color J Their team is ahead. J Ya gotta shield your eyes from the sun if you’re wearing a rally hat!"

So, you go blind and sunburn the snot out of your face to support your losers...err...team.

OP
Boink

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
And the guys that have their hats on sort of side-ways (or angled off)? EEEEJIOTS all.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
And the guys that have their hats on sort of side-ways (or angled off)? EEEEJIOTS all.

every time I see those - especially sideways, all I ever see are the old Black & White comedies - Jerry Lewis et al - turning their hats sideways to indicate a certain lack of er umm intellectual capacity.

59diamond

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
If I am not mistaken a "Rally Hat" not only is turned backwards but you also have to turn it inside out. At least that is how I was taught.