View RSS Feed



Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by garystrumphet View Post
hello and thanks for the welcome! I own a 1973 Triumph TR6 and am in the process of frame off rotisserie restoration! Some help will be greatly appreciated!
My car has had its rear lever action shocks replaced with a Wheewlright tube shock conversion. The shocks are stamped made in england 010672. What shocks replace the ones I have? Where to find them?

Submit "Garystrumpet" to Digg Submit "Garystrumpet" to Submit "Garystrumpet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Garystrumpet" to Google



  1. Basil's Avatar
    Gary, To get specific help / questions answered, you'd be better served to post your question in our Triumph Forum. You posted in the "blog" section. The Bog is more of a place for you to post progress on your restoration, etc. To have a conversation about your car and restoration, I recommend post a topic in the Triumph forum. Click on "Forum" in the upper menu, then scroll down to find the :Triumph" forum. Click on the word "Triumph to enter that forum, then click "New Topic" and fill out the message form. (Be sure to save it).