PDA

View Full Version : TR2/3/3A TR3 free engine parts to forum members

Brinkerhoff
01-30-2014, 11:48 AM
Rebuilding your TR3 engine on the cheep ? A couple years ago , I purchased a cargo trailer full of TR3A parts from 3 cars. Mostly what's left are engine parts. Just one bare engine block and non od gearbox but a lot of internal engine parts and ancillary parts I'd rather give away to members on this forum than see go to waste. Crankshafts, flywheels , pistons ,rods, camshafts, pushrods, just taking up space. Maybe you just found out you have one roached con rod? or piston? I've got all the hardware also. Send me a pm if you like.

Kevin

Geo Hahn
01-30-2014, 02:41 PM
A generous offer -- one I could have used in the past and no doubt will wish for in the future but just not right now.

One of the other car forums (non-British) I am on have a sticky thread entitled 'Part it Forward' where members post parts they have no need for and that are free to a good home. Receiver picks up postage of course.

A very useful feature that I have both contributed to and benefited from. Only offers of parts are appropriate, no requests for parts.

I wonder if such a thread would work here? Don't see why not.

Brinkerhoff
01-30-2014, 09:16 PM
I got a good deal on the stuff. Maybe it will help someone stay on budget ?

Tr3aguy
01-31-2014, 12:58 PM
No Doubt....dropped a PM to you.

HerronScott
01-31-2014, 10:38 PM
If I lived nearby, I would be interested since engine parts are the one thing that I don't have a lot of spares, but alas...

Scott

Greg_Blake
02-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Still have them? I race a TR3 so always looking for engine parts. Really only interested in block, liners, and heads. cant seem to PM you for some reason.

thanks,

Greg

Brinkerhoff
02-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Greg, I've got one block left if you want . TR3.