PDA

View Full Version : new website:

Renaat
04-28-2005, 11:38 AM
A new website that's worth a visit!

READ THE DANGED USER AGREEMENT AGAIN!@%^* NAMELY THE FIRST FRIGGIN' LINE!

Renaat
04-29-2005, 04:06 AM
Sorry webmaster, I didn't want to break the rules. The website I announced is a non-commercial, 100% personal owner's website. Ik only want to share my hobby with other Triumph fanatics.
I even added your link to my website so my visitors can find their way to the britishcarforum...

Renaat
www.spitfire-triumph.com (https://www.spitfire-triumph.com)

71tr
04-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Those are some nice photos, I especially liked the spit underneath the trailer.

Renaat
05-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Thanks,
Unfortunately, in Belgium (as in Britain) the weather is often bad (very bad). I think we are the only country in the whole world that has so much rain as we have.
Nevertheless, we try to drive "topless" as much as we can.

71tr
05-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Renaat,
Where in Belgium are you located? I've spent some time in Brussels and Maastricht.

racing girl
05-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Renaat,
Very nice pictures, she's a beauty. Maybe you should post a line or two about yourself??

Oh, and I looked at your weather too, it does rain a lot!!

Welcome,
RG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

waltesefalcon
05-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Great looking Spitfire you have. My 1500, is the same ugly brown colour yours started life as. Love the picture of it under the trailer.

Steve
05-02-2005, 11:50 PM
Great-looking little car! I had a '76 back in the UK, loved it!

Renaat
05-03-2005, 05:19 AM
Well, here we go: something about myself and my spitfire. First of all: it isn't my spit, it's ours (my girlfriend and I bought it together last year). We're in our early 30's and live in Assenede, a small village in Belgium (13,500 inhabitants). It's located between Brughes and Antwerp near the boarder with The Netherlands. We have eight cats (we had nine but one was overrun by a car a few weeks ago). Apart from driving (and restoring and maintaining) our spitfire I play saxophone (a Belgian invention!) in a band called Discos Dos Manos ( www.discosdosmanos.com (https://www.discosdosmanos.com) ).
And indeed, it does rain a lot in Belgium. Last month for example, we had 17 days of rain!

urchin
05-03-2005, 04:18 PM
As a Spifire fan, I enjoyed your site. I've owned a '63 and a '78 Spitfire; they've all been important to me. I used them in all weather, summer and bitterly snowy/cold winter, and they proved to be great cars! I have an '80 TR-7 Spider now but I miss the nimbleness of my Spitfire. In fact, I almost bought a lovely white '78 Spitfire instead of the Spider!

Best wishes,

Jeff

Simon TR4a
05-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Great looking car, nicely photographed, and I liked the cats!
That weather map looks awful!
Simon, also a 78 Spitfire driver.