PDA

View Full Version : Spider 4 Sale 2300.00

Wedgie
04-13-2005, 04:41 PM
In doing some searching, I came across this ad: https://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/1/1/78950411.htm

I thought it was posted at the beginning of April, so I don't know it is still for sale. Looks like it might be a good deal, but it's kind of far from me, it's in southern CA.

ObiRichKanobi
04-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Took a look. Looks like a decent car, but really hard to say based on the 1 picture and the very brief description. If you're really interested, ask the seller for more pictures, especially from the underside, wheel arches, door bottoms, trunk, and engine compartment. Look for any signs of rust. Is the car carbed or fuel injected? No mention of how many miles. What work has been done on it recently beside a "rebuilt motor" and what exactly does that mean? ANy leaks? Do all the electrics work (those popup headlight can be a bear and very expensive to fix). If the answers to those questions are good, then he's probably asking a VERY fair price.

Radford
04-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Come on Richie I always found it amusing to be driving down the road and see one of the headlamps start to motor up and down, over and over again.