PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilt engine!

Sopwith_Camel
06-05-2013, 04:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9fJ80QMezk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
more videos to come

Trevor Jessie
06-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Cool! That video camera lens really makes the nose of the car look looong.

Sopwith_Camel
06-05-2013, 05:10 PM
its a hero3 video camera
Im having issues with it shutting off mid drive
on the bridge drive i found out that if it looks like rain I should pop off the Center Windsheild wiper

cheery
steve

aeronca65t
06-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Wow, we're not in Kanas anymore!

Beautiful country and not much traffic either. Sort of reminds me of Ireland.
It's also interesting that it's 10:00 PM and still light out (Ireland is like that too).

I've noticed that the GoPro high-def camera does distort the straight-ahead view. It's a trade-off to get more peripheral vision. I've had one on my race car and it does the same thing.
Nice video!

Sopwith_Camel
06-09-2013, 03:05 AM
well pulled the distributer finally wow that was hard am I suppose to get it from below? good thing i have thin hands.
the houseing had 3 holes in it looks like at some point a little screw had been dropped in and then bashed through the aluminum by the weights. sigh
well sealed every thing up with gasket seal for now but will need to replace the whole thing with and electroic unit soon
steve

Sopwith_Camel
06-09-2013, 04:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRu3LK7Oe54
on the back road from verdal to steinjker
definatly over the speed limit
steve

nomad
06-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Beautiful country, little traffic, and roads that appear to be in far better condition than the one's I have to drive on.
I think I envy you, Steve!!! My climate wouldn't be much different than yours as far as the road's go but all but the freeways in my area are turned to c***! I believe that since they have depopulated rural America, they are now abandoning the infrastructure.

Kurt.

Jim_Gruber
06-09-2013, 11:45 AM
Good to see Shaggy back on the road. Great driving videos.

Blackjokr
06-13-2013, 05:58 PM
the paint job on your car is FANTAAAAASSTIC!! Who did that for you?? and how di you find a qualified painter who coudl do that!