View Full Version : TR6 TR6 brake pressure balance valve

03-16-2013, 12:20 PM
Is this the correct way to connect up a brake pressure balance valve on a 1970 TR6?26347
thanks, Scott in CA

03-16-2013, 12:55 PM
I believe so. The rear section of the MC feeds the front brakes.

BTW, that "valve" is known as a Pressure Differential Warning Actuator or PDWA for short. It isn't a valve at all, it never blocks or changes the flow of fluid. All it does is cause the switch to close when there is a large enough difference in pressure between front & rear brakes.

03-16-2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks....that's what I'll do!