PDA

View Full Version : Victory by Design/ Jaguar

John_Mc
02-20-2013, 03:13 AM
I happened on this while YouTube-hopping. Some of you may have seen it already. I know it should go in the Jaguar forum, but it does mention Bob Tullius, Group 44, and Triumph at the 45 minute mark. Besides, what British Car enthusiast doesn't love Jaguar? You'll see some of the most beautiful cars ever made here, as well as some of the most beautiful car sounds ever made. Enjoy. It's long!

https://youtu.be/S3IbF5bJSEU

I think the XJ 13 featured here could easily be in the top 5 best looking cars ever made.

martx-5
02-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Good stuff. I really like the way Alain de Cadenet presents and comments on the cars. I have all of the Victory By Design DVDs. I hinted to my kids that they would make good birthday presents. :glee:

Geo Hahn
02-20-2013, 10:12 AM
...Besides, what British Car enthusiast doesn't love Jaguar?

And that's why, after 40 years of driving TRs, I added a different marque to my garage. Thanks for the link.

equiprx
02-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Good stuff. I really like the way Alain de Cadenet presents and comments on the cars. I have all of the Victory By Design DVDs. I hinted to my kids that they would make good birthday presents. :glee:

I spoke with Alain de Cadenet at the Monterey Historics and he said that there are some unpublished Victory by Design waiting for airtime.
What's needed is for us to lobby Speed Channel to get them presented.

mrv8q
02-20-2013, 07:05 PM
And that's why, after 40 years of driving TRs, I added a different marque to my garage.

Whadjya get, Geo? Pics?

mgf
02-21-2013, 12:44 PM
John,

Thanks for the link!

Downloading it as I type.

Drooling all over my keyboard!

mgf