PDA

View Full Version : Figures

DNK
02-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Got tired of seeing the info at the top of the threads about how to so I deleted them
Well, I need the info on how to search for stuff in the old forum
Help me Please!!:love_heart::apologetic::grief:

Basil
02-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Got tired of seeing the info at the top of the threads about how to so I deleted them
Well, I need the info on how to search for stuff in the old forum
Help me Please!!:love_heart::apologetic::grief:

Since all of the threads from the old forum were imported to the new forum, then any search you do, whether you use the simple search field, or go into advanced search, you are essentially searching the OLD forum threads AND the new forum Threads. If you are looking for a specific thread from the old forum, and you know the thread number (for example, a thread that is linked to in a post that points to a thread on the OLD forum), you can seach for and find the same thread on teh NEW forum by following the instructions HERE (https://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?87567-Finding-Old-Threads-on-the-New-Forum)

DNK
02-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Must have done it wrong then because I got Zilch on a search and since I know it was an older post thought it was what I asked
Will try again

Basil
02-12-2013, 12:05 AM
I need to do a video tutorial on the Advanced search. It's not all that intuitive.