PDA

View Full Version : Die hard Ural rider

Sherlock
12-12-2012, 12:46 AM
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8351/8266396964_fe2189ec2f_z.jpg

I know this guy quite well, goes to our church and he rides his Ural year round, the local newspaper photographer found him on Friday, I just wish I had been there I would have also taken the same photo! :hammer: I was probably at work when this photo was taken... :wink:

Basil
12-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Your town sure has lots of interesting people and sights!

Sherlock
12-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Your town sure has lots of interesting people and sights!

You probably have a few characters where you live, I think every locale has at least one interesting character, if not more... And actually Lorne's beard is relatively new to him, he retired from the fire department within the last year after many years, so was finally able to grow a beard, as you probably know anyone who wears a properly sealed mask can't have a beard (ie. fire fighters)

Basil
12-12-2012, 02:36 AM
You probably have a few characters where you live, I think every locale has at least one interesting character, if not more... And actually Lorne's beard is relatively new to him, he retired from the fire department within the last year after many years, so was finally able to grow a beard, as you probably know anyone who wears a properly sealed mask can't have a beard (ie. fire fighters)

Well, I could always drive up to Santa Fe (a hour north). It ain't called "The City DIfferent" for nothing! Last time my wife and I were there, walking in the park, I joked to the wife (and it was JUST A JOKE PEOPLE), that I felt like I was in the bar scene from Star Wars!

aeronca65t
12-12-2012, 08:59 AM
We don't have any weird people like that here in New Jersey.....we're all completely normal. :p

BTW: we had a Ural dealer nearby for many years. He's still there, but no longer sells them offically.