PDA

View Full Version : Man Crushes Police Cars With Tractor....

AN5Sprite
08-03-2012, 11:54 PM
It's like the movie Super Troopers just became real.
Here (https://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-video-vermont-man-crushes-police-cars-with-family-tractor-20120803,0,1855180.story)

JPSmit
08-04-2012, 08:15 AM
nasty. the video didn't show up for me but I can imagine. Once read a newspaper article in Prince Edward Island about a tractor/police chase. It said "speeds reached 60km (40mi) an hour

08-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Worked for me. That's too funny. JP, try it again.

Thanks for posting.

DrEntropy
08-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Was it LA where some sad sack sniped a TANK from a local armory and went for a destructive joy ride thru the streets? THAT was bad.

JPSmit
08-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Worked now

GregW
08-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Was it LA where some sad sack sniped a TANK from a local armory and went for a destructive joy ride thru the streets? THAT was bad.
San Diego.

How exactly do you drive a farm tractor "Nascar Style"?

AN5Sprite
08-04-2012, 04:11 PM

I THINK I remember watching that live on the news....Didn't the tank get hung up on a median or something and thats when an officer climbed on top, opened the lid and offed the driver? (or is that a movie?)

What amazes me about the tractor story is how no cop noticed. The perp has to call 911 and gloat before anyone wakes up...

JPSmit
08-04-2012, 11:48 PM
San Diego.

How exactly do you drive a farm tractor "Nascar Style"?

Turn left. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

08-05-2012, 11:04 AM

Yeah but they didn't have to kill 'im. Nobody was hurt and he was hung up, game over. No need to turn out his lights. Anyway, let's not EVEN get into that discussion.

Then again, runnin' over small vehicles with larger ones sounds like fun to me and no....I aint a monster truck fan. :driving: <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif