PDA

View Full Version : Found an E type in Bergenfield/Dumont NJ sitting in a garage

JBsC5
07-27-2002, 01:14 PM
You guys are dangerous. I was headed out this past week on teaneck road as it goes past these towns mentioned..and I saw a garage door open...and low and behold a unrestored and in huge need of a restoration was an early Jaguar E type..

Ahhhh the pain as I knew I would never have the time or energy to revive this beast..sitting so dusty and alone in that barn of a garage.

Was a sureal experience as I caught this historic Jaguar hiding in this garage..

Must have had 20 years of dust on it.

Good thing my wife would kill me if I added a fourth car to this household! images/icons/wink.gif

koolkat
07-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Hey that sound interesting, I've got my hands full keeping KoolKat on the road but wonder if it would be worthwild to let others know of the car. Sad to think it might forever just sit there. Kinda like a cute girl at the prom that no one approaches. Any more details on exact location or owner, anything?
Mike Goodwin

JBsC5
07-29-2002, 11:56 PM
I don't have any more information at this time..I'll pass by in the next week or so and try and grab somebody if the garage is open again..

It was a real shock to see such a beauty sitting there like that under years of dust..

Must have passed that garage a thousand times as I was just there transfering accounts at a local branch..

I just refinanced at 5.99% fixed rate on the rest of my note from an even closer bank..

At 43 I'm trying to convince the wifey we need to retire now..so I can have more time to play! images/icons/wink.gif

That sure would be a cool project..