PDA

View Full Version : Mini in Kansas City?

jayhawk
02-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi folks-- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/england.gif just visiting your group from the triumph LBC's---While cruzing KC last weekend, I saw a little red beauty (mini) parked on the Plaza-- Hadn't seen it around the areas before. It was parked among "normal" sized cars and I had just seen a "new"
mini a few minutes earlier. The regular cars looked like blimps and the new mini looked a little bloated compared to the little red gem.. Anyone on this forum from the KC area and know of KC minis?

PC
02-10-2005, 06:42 PM
I know a guy with a MINI in KC but I don't know anybody with a mini.

The guy with the MINI is named Josh. I guess that doesn't tell you much. As far as I can tell half of everybody in KC is named Josh.

PC.

pbraun
02-19-2005, 06:41 PM
check out : https://members.cox.net/mininews/Main.htm

bigbadbluetr6
02-21-2005, 03:17 AM
there is a guy named tony that has just finished in mini so it might have been his. i duno if he is on the bcf. tony also has a bugeye. If it is tonys car that mini might be for sale but i'm not sure.

bigbadbluetr6
02-28-2005, 01:21 AM
i saw another mini today. it was a red car with a white top. duno if that is anyone here on the forum or not but just checkin.

mattmacklind3
08-05-2005, 02:11 AM
Someone has an old mini at the intersection of Oak and 56th St., he also has an old Range Rover. I drive by it all the time. I've never sen it on the road but I think it is red also.