PDA

View Full Version : MkII pictures

waltesefalcon
02-01-2005, 06:16 PM
I said awhile back when I first got the MkII Spitfire down here that I was gonna post some pictures on my webshots account. Well I finally got around to it, not many right now but more to come. https://community.webshots.com/album/232615642qFlXjw

Randi
02-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Love the pictures!!Randi

trrdster2000
02-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Walter, coming along nicely. Might I make a small suggestion and hope not to offend. Run a small rubber hose on the choke and heater cable that will clear the battery terminal and cable. Just split a hose and stick it over them. You would be surprised how many shorts start right there. Spitfires and TR,s all seem to have this problem, remove for show of course. Wayne

waltesefalcon
02-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the tip Wayne. I'm not gonna worry about it right now, because this one needs alot of work before I drive it. While it runs good, non of the hydraulics work, and almost none of the electricals work. I have a horn that works, though not by using the horn button, but rather a push button on the dash, and the right turn signal works. I would just clean all the connections and drive it, but sadly the wiring has been butchered, and repaired all over the car, so I'll probably just rewire the entire thing.