PDA

View Full Version : Should Jaguar build the F-Type?

Basil
03-31-2002, 03:15 PM
Jaguar will decide by September whether to produce th F-Type, the much anticipated predecessor to the legendary E-Type. Take our poll - should Jaguar build theF-Type?

XJRpilot
04-01-2002, 10:11 PM
absolutely, positively, without any hesitation,
YES.
its an incredible looking car, as well as a jaguar. it would be a excellent addition to the jaguar line and history. and somewhat affordable too.
bmw, audi, mercedes, and the japs will have a hard time matching it. we wont mention the staunch
american companies. except ford. we know who owns jaguar.

J. Christian
04-01-2002, 11:40 PM
I think that Jaguar definately should build the F-type. The F-type concept has more of the feline look that the old jaguars had, which, although I like the new Jags, has been lacking lately, IMHO. I like the new X-type, but it reminds me too much of a BMW as far as looks go. (I still think that it is a beautiful car, and much more muscular-looking than the S-type. Just my $.02).

Jagdreamer
04-22-2002, 03:15 AM
I would love to see the FType built! The XK8 is a nice car but way too expensive for the average Joe. Jaguar needs to get mack to what made them famous - affordable performance for the average man!
JD

78Z
05-08-2002, 06:37 PM
Of course - how can more Jags be a bad thing?

JBsC5
05-11-2002, 09:33 AM
I would love to buy one. I hope that it comes with a sequential shifter so I can share the ride with my better half.

She's always wanted a Jag- U- Ar!

That would be the one to make dreams come true.