View Full Version : TR6 TR6 Body Repairs

06-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Just got a couple of cars, 72 and 74. The 74 needs the panel where the gas cap filler goes through. Not exactly sure what it is called. If I remember correctly this is a common rust area. Does one cut out the places on both sides near the quarters or try to cut the spot welds and replace the whole thing? The 72 is better suited for parts and has a good one and I could use. Rocker replacement looks to be a pretty straight forward job.

Thanks, Donnie

06-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Rear Deck Center Panel