PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heading to the UBSCC ALL British Show?

GilsTR
05-16-2011, 09:30 AM
How many on the forum are heading this coming Sunday to Woodland (Sacramento area) for the UBSCC All British Car Show?
Should be 250+ British rides shined up. Dan the Tinman told me they have a group...anyone else heading there?

From this link you can see the preregistered...and many more
will be there. https://www.ubscc.org/CarShow.htm
Gil NoCal

JohnB
05-16-2011, 09:53 AM
As of right now, I plan on making the run over there.

Should be a great showing! Hope to meet you there Gil.

tinman58
05-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Yup! Saw Gils nice TR3 at the Marin concourse show on Sunday. His TR was parked next to a original Mercedes gullwing and a couple of rare speedsters... I noticed more people at Gills Tr than the others. We should have about eight cars heading up north on Sunday.. But first a good breakfast in Rio Vista first.

Tugboat
05-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I will be there as I have no excuse, I live in Woodland less than a mile away from the Fairgrounds. My good friend Pat Galvin, who also posts here, tells me he will be in attendance as well. Hope to see you all there!

GilsTR
05-17-2011, 08:50 AM
Checking the weather map I see some rain drops set for Sunday.
Hope they blow away...and we enjoy a good turnout! This is a fun show. Lots of nice cars with real nice owners. Swap meet besides. Gil NoCal

PatGalvin
05-17-2011, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't miss it. Looking forward to meeting you BCFers and checking out your wheels. My goal is to have a running TR3 for next year's show. Mike (Tugboat), hope to see you there. I expect a barn tour this year!

Pat

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/u03YBwb5c9YVSxMtptw_vWRhOZsfo_UYBagYUQUUmnw?feat=d irectlink

GilsTR
05-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Pat...Great looking project underway on the 3. Come hang by the side screen cars when you are at the show. Gil NoCal

PatGalvin
05-17-2011, 01:31 PM
Will do Gil. Looking forward to meeting you.

pat

tinman58
05-24-2011, 08:36 PM
The Woodland All British show was great on Sunday.
We got to see Gil, Pat John Glen and Mike, from the Forum. Lots of other Tr owners with great conversation. And congratulations to Gil for first place and John for second place in the TR3A class. We took third place. Also to Glen C. for third place in the "winners circle" All the First place winners from the previous year (Gil will be there next year) Lots of beautiful cars and the weather was great 75 ish degrees better than 100 from years before.

AngliaGT
05-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Yup! Saw Gils nice TR3 at the Marin concourse show on Sunday. His TR was parked next to a original Mercedes gullwing and a couple of rare speedsters... I noticed more people at Gills Tr than the others. We should have about eight cars heading up north on Sunday.. But first a good breakfast in Rio Vista first.

WHY would a Mercedes be there?

- Doug

tinman58
05-25-2011, 06:41 AM
Doug
It was two different shows. Gils car was at the Marin concourse show the week before (all makes and models) Then last Sunday at the" All British Show"