PDA

View Full Version : TR2/3/3A TR3 in Minneapolis?

HerronScott
10-12-2010, 08:05 PM
Can soemone buy this for me and hold on to it for a while until I can retrieve it? :smile:
Craigslist TR3 (https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/2003226596.html)

Thanks in advance. :wink:

Scott

Dale
10-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Sure Thing! Send me your credit card numbers, SS# and bank account information along with a cashiers check for $550.00 (This includes a 10 percent handling fee which I'm sure you will agree is reasonable) And I will get back to you by return mail from Zambia.

Silverghost
10-12-2010, 08:50 PM
My wife's brother lives near there, he's a gearhead. I'm going to ask for pictures and a time to stop by. I won't be holding my breath! LOL

Update: Email sent.....let's see what happens....

HerronScott
10-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Sure Thing! Send me your credit card numbers, SS# and bank account information along with a cashiers check for $550.00 (This includes a 10 percent handling fee which I'm sure you will agree is reasonable) And I will get back to you by return mail from Zambia.

Wow Dale, you are such a great guy for helping me. I'll be sending those right on over! :lol:

By the way I'm expecting some money from some new friends in Nigeria that I'm helping out so I'll toss in an extra 10% for your trouble! Please send me your bank account number and password so I can deposit it ASAP. :wink:

Scott

HerronScott
10-12-2010, 09:29 PM
My wife's brother lives near there, he's a gearhead. I'm going to ask for pictures and a time to stop by. I won't be holding my breath! LOL

Update: Email sent.....let's see what happens....

It's just a too good to be true listing. If it is true, I can't see how it could still be available or the guy has to be so inundated with mail and calls that he has to realize how underpriced it is.

Scott

toysrrus
10-13-2010, 01:05 AM
Hi Gents,

The listing is gone. Who bought it?

Russ

Marvin Gruber
10-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Didn't see it but was it green with red interior. That one has been floating around craiglist for the last couple of months.

Marv

HerronScott
10-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Marv,

No different beast as no pictures and only $500 although that doesn't mean that it wasn't just a cheaper scam. :smile:

Scott

sabot
10-14-2010, 12:40 PM
where did it go?
Have a friend in the mn triumph club here trying to sell his green tr for about 12000 i think.
was that the same car/
tom

Silverghost
10-14-2010, 01:38 PM
FWIW, my emails with the seller:

Me:
Hi. I saw your post on Craigslist.
Do you have any pictures?
Is there a time this weekend I can stop by to see it?
Thanks.

Reply:
There is somebody on their way to buy it.
If they do not show or want it I will let you know.
Thanks

My reply:
Bummer for me!
Thanks for getting back to me.
Let me know if the deal falls through.
Any pics to see what I missed? :smile:

His reply:
I am not very good with computers and cannot get the pictures to appear on the listing.
I am retired now and have no real reason to learn new skills.
The car is very nice and would not need a great deal to make it a daily driver.
The work would be in restoring it to concourse.
Sorry about the pictures.
Good luck.
Bill