PDA

View Full Version : TR6 TR6 reverse light switch wiring help

hondo402000
04-10-2010, 08:30 PM
Ok guys I am getting to the end of putting my car back together and the reverse lights have never worked, so since I replaced the motor mounts, and the back was easy to get to by pull the trans cover, and what do I find,,,, I see there are no wires to the switch. Check the switch and no fuctiooooooney Thank lucas that you can take the switch apart, its frozen, rusted up, so get the switch back working, but no wires. I found a green( hot when switch is on but no green brown wired to be found that goes to the Reverse lamps

question did the wires go from the engine compartment to the switch or from the interior to the switch?

thanks

HOndo

DNK
04-10-2010, 11:04 PM
The power was just from a green (in the cockpit)to the switch and then a G/N to the light

hondo402000
04-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Well I found them, after cutting the tape and tracing it back from the connector, they were hiding behind the glove box all taped up, the reason I could not find them was because the wires I could see were BLUE, even labeled but I could not read the tag

Well done with that

thanks
Hondo

Tinster
04-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Ah! Pedro-ized. No wonder ya had problems.

d

hondo402000
04-11-2010, 07:49 PM
hey Dale and lots more cut wires to deal with. like the dead end road wires to know where, and yes know where instead of no where

but I will never be board or is it bored

Hondo