PDA

View Full Version : Tucson British Car Roundup

Geo Hahn
02-17-2010, 05:24 PM
If any Triumph Forum members will be attending the Tucson British Car Roundup later this month I hope they will let me know so I can make a point of getting together with them.

Tucson British Car Roundup (https://tucsonbritish.com/Roundup.aspx)

Mid-70s in the desert and 10' of snow on Mt Lemmon so there's something for all tastes.

mallard
02-17-2010, 07:56 PM
I'll be there, looking forward to the Mt. Lemmon run. Three of use from the valley will head down Friday morning and do the short run. I'm not sure if they are Forum members or not. I think you might know Jim B with his early TR250.

Trevor Triumph
02-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Kathy I and attended the event last year. A good time. Can't beat bangers and New Castle. Sadly we have another engagement this years

T.T.

Geo Hahn
02-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Great, I should be easy to find though I'll be on the long run on Friday so I'll see you at lunch.

Yes I know Jim -- but what's an 'early' TR250? Since they only made them one year maybe that is one that was built in the morning?

I actually missed last year -- out of the country which is about the only way I would miss it -- and thus missed seeing Eric H's <span style="font-style: italic">LHD </span>TR5. Hope he brings it again this year.

mallard
02-18-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm looking forward to weekend, and meeting others. Jim's car is number 34 or 35.

Geo Hahn
02-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Wow that is early, possibly day 1 of production.

I was pleased to see a half-dozen or so coming in from the Valley of the Sun for the event.