PDA

View Full Version : Grillin' UP!!!

DrEntropy
10-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Steak onna grill. Have some o' 'smits potato salad in reserve and a bottle of wine. Celebratin' Herself's birthday a day late.

Brosky
10-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Happy birthday to the lovely lass!!

Just grilled some filleted chicken breasts that have been marinating all day in Italian dressing. I made enough to have them in a big salad tomorrow night as well.

Some nice veggies to go along and watch the Yankees and Minnesota battle it out for a while.

Adios!!

BIBBER
10-07-2009, 07:36 PM
Doc...I'd tell ya to bring one to the Shed but then everyone would want one....hopefully the belated was planned :cryin:...enjoy and tell the misses Happy BD!

tony barnhill
10-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Tell her a Happy from me also, Doc.....Jerri asked for a new smoker/grille for our anniversary so I had a custom one made.

coldplugs
10-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Steak onna grill. Have some o' 'smits potato salad in reserve and a bottle of wine. Celebratin' Herself's birthday a day late.

Happy Birthday to her from Maine, too. I just finished steaming a bunch of lobsters for our CA guests. (I had a grinder.)

I'm hidin' in the shop with a brandy & cigar while they look at vacation photos.

"Fruit o' the vine, when you gonna let me get sober. Let me alone, Let me go home Let me go back and start over..." We did rib-eyes last night. Nothin' like a good steak!

Gliderman8
10-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Happy B'day to the misses Doc. I sure hope your bottle-O-wine is actually in a bottle and not a box. Afterall, with your reputation for CAB I'm just making sure :thirsty:
Have a wonderful party!

AngliaGT
10-07-2009, 10:50 PM
If you're like me - she really deserves it.
Why do wonderful Women like yours put up with guys
like us?

- Doug

GregW
10-08-2009, 01:10 AM
A day late? I'm surprised yer not eatin' dog food an sleepin onna couch! Happy B-day to the lovely lass.

DrEntropy
10-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Late by design. No harm, no foul.