PDA

View Full Version : Smallmouth for sale

prb51
09-26-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm going to sell my 56 TR3...it is not a project car but finished, if interested send me a pm.
Time for another project car.

mallard
09-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Whats the next project car going to be? Something British. American muscle, or European. Good luck with the sale of the 3. PM me if you will be getting rid of any parts. Still looking for a good bonnet and deck lid.

prb51
09-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Keith, the only parts I have will go with the car..original starter/generator/radiator etc. all the stuff that was upgraded.
Not sure about next project....AH 100/4 maybe

mallard
09-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Great choice in cars. I would look at a BN2. Kind of like a 56 or 57 TR3 instead of a TR2. The cars have a few improvements that make them much more roadworthy, and can run in todays traffic. I had a BN6 some time back. Healeys are nothing like Triumphs. Much more complex. A body off restoration is very difficult without the right kind of shop and tools. In my opinion the 100 series cars were the best looking. Good luck with what you want to do.

toysrrus
09-27-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm going to sell my 56 TR3...it is not a project car but finished, if interested send me a pm.
Time for another project car.

Hi There prb,

As you may or may not know; I`m looking for a TR3 project. I`m not even going to ask you for pics or especially "How Much"! As the old saying goes; "If you have to ask How much; You can`t afford it"!

In your travels (Search); If you come across a TR3 project; Please let me know via email at: toysrrus@att.net

Happy Hunting,

Russ

prb51
09-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Ok Russ, mine isn't a project car but has had a frame off/engine rebuild w other upgrades etc.
If I see anything I'll let you know