PDA

View Full Version : Day of Triumph in Brookline - Who's going?

Brosky
07-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Sunday is the day. Brookline, MA is the place.

Day of Triumph Larz Anderson Musuem (https://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/Topic.cfm?TopicName=Home&CFID=275065&CFTOKEN=21120 692)

Who besides Steve and I is planning to drive up? We are planning a caravan from our area, meeting up on RT95 that morning for the drive up together.

Anyone else planning to go?

Gliderman8
07-24-2009, 07:54 PM
Paul... I sure am going to miss being there!
Hope you guys have a great time.

Brosky
07-24-2009, 08:31 PM
We'll be thinking of all of our friends here. It would be great if we could all get together, but it's kind of hard to drive to Hawaii or Israel, so we just have to do it regionally when we can.

Naturally, I'll be proudly wearing my BCF t-shirt!

Brosky
07-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh yeah, we'll take plenty of pics to post Sunday night too!

jjw
07-24-2009, 08:55 PM
I plan on being there with my Stag... I've been to Larz many times before, but never with the Triumph crowd. I'll be coming in from the north, so hopefully I'll see you there... '71 Stag, Damson in color...

BobbyD
07-25-2009, 10:47 AM
I'll see you there. I thought about driving to RI and hooking up with you guys but the only road I hate worse than the Mass Pike is I-95.....and the Jersey Turnpike.....and the DC beltway..... and....... :driving:

Brosky
07-25-2009, 09:07 PM
Jim, stop by and say hello.

I'll have the white BCF t-shirt with the green lettering on the back.

BobbyD
07-26-2009, 05:53 AM
My son and the grandkids decided to come up for a few days and got here about 9 last night so it looks like I'll be playing grampy instead of making it to Brookline. Oh well..... this morning's weather for Brookline and greater Boston is calling for rain today. I hope it doesn't pan out for the guys heading to the show. Take pictures for us.

Brosky
07-26-2009, 08:23 AM
Well, in the last 15 minutes, it's rained, been sunny and rained again at my house. Now the sun is coming out again. Al is on his way from Hartford and I think that Steve and Howell are going, so I'll decide in the next half hour if the sun stays out. The storm may have passed us by, and the show will be on.