PDA

View Full Version : general "classic" mini info needed

twigworker
11-17-2008, 10:57 PM
I just posted this same message on the "Racer" forum, but I thought that perhaps it might be missed by someone here who could contribute.

I believe that I am about to come into the possession of a rather large collection of Mini race cars and supporting bits and pieces. If I do I will be needing to sell a portion of it. I have been away from Minis in general and racing Minis (SCCA)in particular for decades and have no clue as to what is hot and what is not in today's world. If anyone could pass along some information as to who the current "authorities" might be for new and used cars and bits I would certainly appreciate it. I have just spent a couple of hours surfing the net for information and now I am more confused than I was to begin with.

Jack

dklawson
11-18-2008, 08:31 AM
Jack, you have mail.

Baz
11-18-2008, 08:34 AM
Save one for me Doug!

Silverghost
11-18-2008, 11:39 AM
I am interested too! :smile:

Hedgehog
11-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Jack, have you found the vintageminiracing.com forum? If not go out and sign up.

Now what do you got and what don't you want? I'm in the process of building a Mini racer myself, so I'm always looking for stuff. :yesnod:

dklawson
11-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Not to worry. I'm not after parts, just offering Jack some contact information.

I'm spending all my money these days on our money pit, project Spitfire. Although, with the Pound at its lowest level in years I'm about to order a few bits from Mini Spares!

mofiki
11-30-2008, 02:40 PM
im interested let me know what you have