PDA

View Full Version : What to do with my 94' Honda Civic ?

Toxic
06-27-2004, 03:50 AM
I just got a 1994 Honda Civic and I have no idea what to do with it. I want to supe it up a bit and I only got about 1k. Aside from wheels and window tent, what can I do to make it faster? Is there anything I can do to make the engine better ? Thanks.

-Toxic

Ps. I read about these supercharger things in all these car magazine ads for like $65 that only takes a few minutes to install, do those things really work or are they just some BS air filter that wont make any profomance difference at all ?

philman
06-27-2004, 12:37 PM
i think the cheap supercharger modification you are referring to is placing a model airplane "jet" engine in front of the air box to force more air into the air box. The "jet" engine is a high speed electric motor that pushes air through the intake hose. controlled by a switch you have to mount onthe throttle cable to turn on the motor at wide open throttle. some where on my other computer i have the instructions -- it sounded interesting, but i never tried it. If you like send me a private message with your email address and i will look for it and send you a copy.

there may be issues with too much combustion, don't know how it would affect other systems or components.