You know you are getting old when
everything either dries up or leaks.

One of the many things
no one tells you about aging
is that it is such a nice change
from being young.

Ah, being young is beautiful,
but being old is comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane
08-06-2008, 09:28 AM
Cool thoughts, although I guess I'll need to read this in two years...38 and holding!

tomshobby
08-06-2008, 10:06 AM
As I am entering "official" retirement I resemble those remarks!

angelfj1
08-06-2008, 10:33 AM
John: Although in my case your post has come 20 years late, I do appreciate the thought! :iagree:

tony barnhill
08-06-2008, 11:05 AM
MAN!! I resemble all those remarks....

Got up early this morning to take the Jag to the muffler shop to check the 23 year old original system...was amazed there's so much traffic at 6:30 in the morning - & those people are driving SOOOO fast!!! What are they doing, going to that thing called 'work'?

Silverghost
08-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Do you remember when we were young and we hated going to bed and couldn't wait to get up? Now we are "mature" and we can't wait to go to bed and we hate to get up! :laugh:

TR6oldtimer
08-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Do you remember when we were young and we hated going to bed and couldn't wait to get up? Now we are "mature" and we can't wait to go to bed and we hate to get up! :laugh:

Yeah, just wait until you are really mature. Up one to two times a night to empty the bladder. Oh, you know when you are really really mature when you start watching what you eat to avoid the inevitable gas, not necessarily on the stomach, but the uncontrolled expulsion of same. :smile:

bugimike
08-07-2008, 07:54 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: When you arrive at THAT age, you need the "jet propulsion", hehehehe