PDA

View Full Version : Fall Car Show, Nashville, Tenn.

Mickey Richaud
08-26-2003, 11:00 AM
Already posted elsewhere, but a reminder:

Nashville British Car Club fall show at Carnton Plantation, Franklin, Tenn. - October 11.

Info at:
www.nashvilletn.org/NBCC (https://www.nashvilletn.org/NBCC)

tony barnhill
08-26-2003, 11:20 AM
Mickey...I tried to email them at their carnton address to ask if British bikes were still part of the show but got a "returned mail" message...are you a member of the club? &, can you ask the question directly to a human being?

Mickey Richaud
08-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Tony -

Yes to both questions. Last year bikes were included, and as far as I know this year it will be likewise.

I'll e-mail you any info you need.

Mickey

Mickey Richaud
09-29-2003, 11:37 AM
Just a reminder, to keep this one in mind. Should be a good show. There's a ride planned for Friday afternoon, and then there's always Music City to explore, or the Titans play Houston the next day (if you can get tickets).

09-30-2003, 07:11 AM
several members of my club will be there, but I will be at a band competition, the kids come first graemlins/angel.gif

Mickey Richaud
09-30-2003, 10:15 AM
Chuck -

Understood - good that your club will be represented. Best of luck on the competition.

Mickey

tony barnhill
09-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Mickey....Jerri & I are rolling out Saturday am going to Florida to tour British America's facility & pick up mine & chuck's custom-built MGC fiberglass hoods...sorry we can't make it.