PDA

View Full Version : SVRA Sebring

Michael Oritt
03-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Leaving for Sebring tomorrow morning. Elva is the marque of the year--quite a few entered. Go to:

https://www.svra.com/SVRA/SVRAHome.nsf/attachmentweb/EJEN-7A9PKK/$file/Entry+List+-+By+Name.pdf?OpenElement

DART
03-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Good luck and fast laps. Seems as if you are at the bottom of the displacement scale there.

aeronca65t
03-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Good Luck!

I am soooo jealous!

Next year, my plan is to move away form regular club racing and do more vintage stuff.
Hopefully, I can figure a way to get to Sebring.

Hap Waldrop
03-10-2008, 07:32 AM
Good Luck!

I am soooo jealous!

Next year, my plan is to move away form regular club racing and do more vintage stuff.
Hopefully, I can figure a way to get to Sebring.

Ah, save your gas money, and go to VIR or Road Atlanta, even Roebling Road, Sebring is a bumpy, boring race track. I raced at every track in Florida except Homestead,and they can have them!
I go to Daytona next month with a friend for his second SCCA drivers school, and all I can say, is glad I'm not driving that POS track, better him than me :smile:

Michael Oritt
03-15-2008, 07:32 PM
Rough yes but Sebring is never boring. Your buddy Lempke was there but I never got to meet him.

I lost a fuel pump during practice and blew out a core plug on the 4th lap of the enduro but shut down in time with no damage done. I finished the sprint race about mid-pack.

I'll be back again next year for more punishment!