PDA

View Full Version : The rites of spring.

thegoodbeamer
04-01-2004, 05:57 PM
Well it looks as spring has sprung up here in the great white north.Water running and in some areas its flooding.Here we have nothing to worry about. Before we get flooded winnipeg would be under 32 feet of water.I actually live a bit north of Winnipeg in Birds Hill.
I would think we get the Lister out on Monday as long as the roads stay dry.Neighbors all know it really must be spring when they see the sunbeams out.
graemlins/canpatriot.gif coolgleam.gif and really sunny

Steve
04-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Pleased for you! May you have a long, dry and enjoyable driving season.

Sherlock
04-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Starting to see a few classics crawling onto the street here in Calgary, only three weeks until the first outdoors show here (cross my fingers), hope it's not like last year when they had a "snow-out" for the Spring Thaw show.

Hope to get the Cortina officially running soon and certified for the road, there's not much work to actually do but due to various circumstances progress is a slow crawl, I think getting it ready for Spring Thaw is a long-shot but in mid-May is the next major show so I'm aiming for that one, and that's the free one anyway... better than paying $10 to show off a car!

Alberta - land of two import car shows a year graemlins/cryin.gif That's one thing I'll miss from my last four summers spent in Ontario. But trying to be positive, lots of great open road driving on virtually empty highways in the mountains and foothills images/icons/tongue.gif

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited by: Sherlock ]</p>