PDA

View Full Version : Damper Dudes Up-date

Brosky
02-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Ron from DD just called me to inform me that my damper is completed and ready to be shipped back today. I tracked it via UPS and it arrived there on Monday at 4:30PM.

Given that it's now less than 48 hours before it goes back out the door, I would say that it qualifies as excellent service from Ron and his crew. I did not ask for any rush or special treatment. :laugh:

We sometimes complain about back orders and other issues, so I feel that praise should be given when earned by a vendor.

Pictures to follow about this time next week, as that is how long it takes UPS ground to get here. :nonono:

Oh, BTW, Ron did say that mine did have a great deal of pliable rubber remaining, despite it's cracked and swollen appearance. In his experiences with Triumph dampers, they don't appear to move much, but that could be attributed to the fact that the owners got them to him before a total failure occurred.

02-27-2008, 01:22 PM
Oh, BTW, Ron did say that mine did have a great deal of pliable rubber remaining, despite it's cracked and swollen appearance. In his experiences with Triumph dampers, they don't appear to move much, but that could be attributed to the fact that the owners got them to him before a total failure occurred.

As I said, it is extremely rare to see a total failure of a TR6 damper. That said, mine is in transit to Damper Dude as we speak. I'm so snake-bit that I ain't taking chances.....

Brosky
02-27-2008, 02:01 PM
I guess that you would now know how poor Dale feels down there all alone in PR.

Well, not quite all alone. He has us.