PDA

View Full Version : Old - New member, but first post!

Bryan A
03-17-2003, 11:42 PM
Nice to find another group on the Web interested in maintaining the LBC legend! I hope to be posting more info soon on the status of my 1962 Sunbeam Alpine - no drivetrain, Flintstone floors, bits-o'-rust, etc... wow, sounds like the below-average LBC starting point, eh?

Actually, I bought it from one of my customers for the aluminum hardtop & to keep it from going to the car crusher!

regards,
Bryan images/icons/grin.gif

Basil
03-18-2003, 12:36 AM
Another LBC saved from a premature grave! You will be remembered in LBC heaven images/icons/grin.gif

Welcome to the forum! graemlins/cheers.gif
Basil

aeronca65t
03-20-2003, 03:09 PM
I second what Basil said......and don't forget to take some "before/after" pictures.

...and welcome!

Bryan A
03-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Will try to figure out how to add pics this weekend!

thanks,

Bryan

thegoodbeamer
03-21-2003, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Sunbeams.There is a lot of help and advise out there.
This is a wonderful sight but a bit short on Sunbeams.For extra advise{sorry Basil] you can go to www.sunbeamalpine.org. (https://www.sunbeamalpine.org.) There is a great wealth of inormation including those who have gone from no drivetrain to the V6 conversions.
I however enjoy the diversity of this forum which includes all of LBC owners.

[ 03-21-2003: Message edited by: thegoodbeamer ]</p>

Bryan A
03-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Chuck,

Thanks for the info - I'm already on the Sunbeam Alpine board as well!

regards,

Bryan

Basil
03-21-2003, 09:53 PM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>This is a wonderful sight but a bit short on Sunbeams. For extra advise{sorry Basil] [/QB]<hr></blockquote>

Hey, I'm trying - really I am. images/icons/frown.gif