PDA

View Full Version : Sorry?

NutmegCT
02-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Basil - thanks for the explanation. When I reached the forum today (already logged in), I saw that "agree" page. As it said to read and agree, I hit the Rules link to read them. But the rules link actually just looped back to the Read and Agree notice. Infinite loop!

Wheeeeee!

Tom

DrEntropy
02-10-2008, 07:55 AM
"Hours of entertainment" /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

02-10-2008, 09:06 AM
For a very brief moment there, I had a flash and thought BCF had been sold and I was downloading some new owner's software.

vping
02-10-2008, 09:20 AM
When I saw that I thought someone really screwed up so I went searching for the thread or remnants thereof. Could'nt find anything, so assumed it might be a refresher in manners.

bugimike
02-10-2008, 10:51 AM
When I saw that I thought someone really screwed up so I went searching for the thread or remnants thereof. Could'nt find anything, so assumed it might be a refresher in manners.

Me too!!! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Basil
02-10-2008, 11:10 AM
When I accidentally check the checkbox in my control panel, it reset the DataBase field "User_Agree_Rules" to ZERO for every single user. However, I just got cleaver and went directly into the DATABASE and did an update to set that field for all current users to an arbitraty unix time stamp, so no one else should have the prolem from here on.

Basil /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

judow
02-10-2008, 11:24 AM
/bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/driving.gif I had no problem. Worked fine for me. Have to go now to shower and dress so Agatha and I can go tooling. Think I'll take the camera with me and shoot a few if I can stop driving long enough (lol). Enjoy your day!