PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all ...From England !

phildeb
05-31-2003, 07:28 PM
Just a few lines to say Hello to you all in the British Car Forum....I have been into Mini's ( as well as other classic British cars for around 25 years and currently own several, I drive Mini's everyday as well as occasionally sell them !, I look forward to taking part in the discussions within the group and offering my help if at all possible.
graemlins/savewave.gif

huck6
06-01-2003, 11:24 AM
Welome to the forum! You'll find this a polite place to swap ideas and questions. I hope to be a mini-daily driver soon. Maybe by fall. Kinda hard to convince my wife that it is an investment towards the kids' college (wink wink). images/icons/wink.gif

Basil
06-21-2003, 11:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Phil! Glad to have you aboard! We've been getting a good number of folks from "over there" lately. Seems someone took out an advert in the Daily Mail. I wish I knew who so I could say thanks!

Cheers,
Basil

Jeff Vallarino
06-29-2003, 04:01 PM
Hello to all on the forum. I learned about the British Car Forum from a friend of mine in England, Phil. Great man and as much of a mini nut as I am. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and look forward to having discussions with other mini owners about technical questions, or mini adventures (No puns intended). I just returned from a trip to Alaska. 750 miles through Canada and Alaska in a MKI. What an adventure!

Till Later,

Jeff

BEEJAY7
06-29-2003, 05:40 PM
Welcome Jeff.....

OK time we ALL heard about your drive.....

Cheers graemlins/savewave.gif graemlins/england.gif graemlins/savewave.gif

Sherlock
06-29-2003, 09:36 PM
Hi Jeff,

Yes... the story please... sounds like a fun trip...

see previous discussion below:
https://www.britishcarforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000455

or see Mini Trips in this Forum (another recent post)