PDA

View Full Version : Wedge Free TR7 Coupe on Craigslist

sammyb
01-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Just saw this and wanted to pass it on to y'all. (I don't have my TR7 or TR8 anymore!)

It would be an absolute shame to let it go to the crusher!!! (Certainly someone needs bumpers, flasher switch, headlight motors, carb mounts or whatever.)

It appears to be in Redmond, WA (about 15 miles east of Seattle.)

Here is the listing with a link to the pix.

Free 1976 Triumph TR7 Parts Car

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-523671573@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-30, 2:27PM PST

Free 1976 Triumph TR7 Parts Car - Color Yellow. This car has been sitting under a tree for at least 8 years, running condition unknown. Interior is shot from moisture. Body looks straight, no major rust. Pictures are available at the following url:

https://www.triumphcars.com/coupe

This car will go to the crusher on the 2nd of Jan if there are no takers.

SCguy
01-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Interesting...

That was the TR7 I was considering as I was originally told that it was a 75 which would have been smog exempt in CA. I would love to find a good 75 coupe. Apparently there is some rust in the floor boards as well.

AngliaGT
01-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Sam,

Where 'ya been?Haven't heard from you in a long while.
I saw that TR7 - the price is right.
BTW - there's a '68 Fiat 850 coupe on the Medford,
Oregon craigslist.Sounds like it could be had cheap.

- Doug

sammyb
01-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi Doug!

I've been very busy, mostly with family and other random things. Car-wise, I did some engine work on my '68 Polara and then I've been doing most of the work preparing my father's Franklin for restoration (painting, rechroming etc..., which meant taking tons of parts off and putting them in little bags!)

So I've spent much of my time offline. When online, I've been writing on my Blog.

Hope the New Year finds you (and other BCFers) healthy and happy!

Sam

Geo Hahn
01-01-2008, 05:56 PM
...I've been doing most of the work preparing my father's Franklin for restoration...

Whoa... a Franklin! I guess you know that the Franklin Museum is located here in Tucson. Quite a fine collection of these unusual cars.

Rob_T
01-01-2008, 09:16 PM
There's a museum dedicated to stoves.... in Arizona?
Couldn't resist

Cheers,

Rob