PDA

View Full Version : GOT MY CALENDAR!!!!!

Tinkerman
12-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Came today, first class calendar! Beautiful pictures high quality paper, not going to write in it don't want to mess up such a work of art. If you haven't ordered one rest assured that the quality is outstanding! Not that I expected anything less than that. Anyhow it is a quality bit of LBC art work.

Cheers, Tinkerman

Brosky
12-03-2007, 06:27 PM
I got mine on Friday. Very well done, indeed.

Thanks for mentioning it as I forgot.

I'm sure that it was hard to pick the finalists after looking at some of the classy photos that were sent in.

DNK
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Got mine today.
How come the bosses car gets the front cover(beside the fact it is gorgeous) ,and ,why did Roofy's photo get chopped?

2wrench
12-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Still waiting for mine. Looking forward to receiving it.

Brosky
12-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Bosses car, I understand.

Roofy's pic was cropped to show more of the car, not the station??? JMHO, cause I don't have a clue.......

DNK
12-03-2007, 07:46 PM
What do you think Roofy thinks or do you think he is just tickled just to be in it.

roofman
12-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Put it this way, I was surprised to say the least. There were many great pictures and it is cool mine was chosen. Of course that means I had to order a bunch of them. I still would much rather have won the power ball but I will take it. Hopefully this will be a yearly thing, so start thinking of good picture settings so the wealth can be spread around next year. Thanks to those who voted for me.

Brosky
12-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Roofy, you had a great picture and it deserved to be in the calendar. Period.

davidk
12-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Got mine today. Very nice.

NickMorgan
12-04-2007, 07:42 AM
I received min on Friday. I enjoyed tracking its progress on the UPS link (easily pleased!!). It only took two days from factory to my door step in rural Scotland.
Thanks Basil for the hard work and effort you put into the calendar. You certainly deserve the front cover slot. I really was delighted that my picture was included in the calendar.
Nick