PDA

View Full Version : Temp Garage advice

gjh2007
11-13-2003, 02:28 PM
Hello:

I am hoping to be coming back with a TR250 this weekend & am looking for advice on a decent portable garage to store it in over the winter & poss. summer.

I live in New England, so the winters can be tough with all the snow & wind. I live 1500' from the ocean. It will be sheltered from the wind behind my fence next to the house. I don't want to spend a fortune, but don't want a piece of junk either.

Any advice/brands would be appreciated.

Regards:

Gary Hamilton
88' Classic Range Rover
soon to be TR250

[ 11-13-2003: Message edited by: gjh ]</p>

tony barnhill
11-13-2003, 03:17 PM
Kim de Bourbon has the answer...Sam's Club has the product...its a portable tent that costs around $200....large enough for car with rom to walk around & work in if you want to....put plastic on ground then plywood then erect tent & drive car in....has zip-up/roll -up front door....is white & maintains nice wearm temperature inside

11-13-2003, 03:43 PM
how long are those, I may have to get Laura one (or 2) for her new project graemlins/devilgrin.gif

tony barnhill
11-13-2003, 05:16 PM
The one I got from my upholstery shop friend was large enough for the Farina Magnette with about 4 or 5 feet left over & plenty of room to open both doors & walk around them while opened! Yes, your new tank will fit inside!